The top panel of the Jupiter Duck powerpod needs to have a double bevel where the back part meets the wing. The sander table is set to 135˚ to do this. I marked the angle from the plans and just held the Depron at that angle. I used a Logan Hole Cutter to make a hole in the wing to allow the motor wires to pass through to the fuselage. Then I glued the powerpod and pinned it to the wing. I let it set overnight. Then I pinned the back end of the top panel to the powerpod. The Depron doesn’t flex very easily so I decided to glue it in two steps. First the part where it meets the wing dihedral. Let that dry overnight. Then glue the front part. I don’t have a picture of that yet. Going well so far. Started work on the horizontal and vertical stabilizers. Should have some pics in a few days.